100652B Losi 5ive/HPI Baja EAC carrier unit Hex Drive Steel Vented Clutch bell.
- 30 years of RC Experience has taught us that keeping a clutch cool and clean means less maintenance and frustration.
- Using our successful Hex key format we have designed a killer Clutch Bell Pinion set up for the Losi 5ive and Baja EAC carrier
- Huge 12mm hex key means no broken bolts and with the large 8mm retaining bolt there will be no worries of clutch bell failure
- Tapered face for greater integrity where the shaft meets the bell.
- 1.5mm wall means there is less flex and the bell will last longer.
- Large vents at the side/face the extract clutch dust (and dirt when using an open carrier) to keep your clutch running clean, smooth and efficient.
- Machined from 1 piece billet steel, Vertigo Clutch Bells run true.
- Checking clutch wear without removing the bell is as easy as looking through the vents.
- 3 vents ensure your clutch stays as cool as it can when running hard
- Access holes to adjust clutch should you be running an Elcon Performance clutch.
- Requires Vertigo Performance HD Losi 5 or Baja EAC unit Pinion gears
This product fits most aftermarket Losi 5ive clutch covers and carriers.
Compatible with Lauterbacher and Elcon clutches
(Compatible with Team Losi 5IVE-T and HPI Baja (when using the EAC Carrier unit)
top of page
bottom of page